JTJ Resources, Inc ("JTJ") was founded in October 2004.
JTJ is an accomplished,certified Small Business Administration (SBA) Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business and Small Disadvantaged Business concern. Additionally, JTJ enjoys certain other certifications, including: SBA certified 8(a) Participant; Veteran Affairs (VA) Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Certified Service Connected-Disabled Veteran and Veteran; and certified Department of Transportation Disadvantaged and Minority Business Enterprise Small Business concern providing nationwide consolidated services. Moreover, JTJ is self-certified under the SBA 8(m) Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program.
Through years of hard work and sustained noteworthy performance, JTJ has emerged as an adept Prime Contractor whose core clientele is the Federal arena (with a heavy presence in the Department of Defense Agencies). JTJ’s primary focus – backed by its proven track record - is to provide specialized Professional Staffing Augmentation Services, Postal and Mailroom Distribution Management and Support Services, Library Management and Support Services, Facility Management Services, Office and Professional Administrative Management and Support Services, and Vocational Technical Services.
Presently, JTJ operates in nine (9) states: CA, GA, IN, NC, NJ, NY, SC, TX, VA, and in the District of Columbia.
JTJ’s mission is not only to meet - but to surpass - our clients’ expectations through quality business management tools and efficacious solutions.
The JTJ approach to managing work is based on the specific task requirements, as well as, the performance requirements and standards defined for each functional area. We understand that the work environment and structure of our project leadership team, project organization, management methods, and corporate resources support allocations to the fullest extent which allow the JTJ Team to sustain effectively any and all contractual commitments with the highest quality, in the timeliest manner, and in the most cost-competitive fashion.
Our designed approach assures the delivery of consistent, high-quality services that result in optimum client satisfaction levels.
Our corporate personnel policies are designed to acquire and provide the most capable staff possible. Upgrading personnel by thorough indoctrination and on-going training procedures, and maintaining the workforce by keeping employees well satisfied with their jobs and motivated to perform productively, are always JTJ's foremost goals.
Small Business Certifications:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified 8(a) Business Development Program 8(a) Certification
- Certified and Verified Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Service Connected-Disabled Veteran (SDVOSB) (SDV Certification)
- SBA Certified 8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) (DBE Certification)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) (MBE Certification)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified Small, Disadvantaged (SDB) (SDB Certification)
- Certified and Verified CVE Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) (DV Certification)
Other Contractual Vehicle:
- GSA Schedule - Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing Services (TAPS) - GS07F0690X
NAICS Codes and Descriptions:
- 491110 Postal Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 561499 All Other Business Support Services
- 761110 Hotel/Lodging Accommodations